Heroic Writer By Jerry Waxler

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51X5HLjam8L._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I came across an interesting post by Crystal Otto called 

Leggings and Memoirs. She mentions this book How to Become a Heroic Writer By Jerry Waxler. I find it interesting and it sounds like it will help me write my memoirs without fear of hurting anyone. Crystal said to have confidence and write what you please. When you write what you please, it works better than trying to please others. This is true in life itself. I commented on her post:

Blogger Connie Koehler said...

Thank you, Crystal. This post has reassured me. I like that you said, "...so just please yourself!" I, we, are more, so much more, than our leggings. I will continue to wear whatever I please, and I will continue to write whatever I please. We all have a story to tell. Once, a counselor told me to write down my feelings no matter how awkward, silly, or stupid I think it sounds. At the end of the week we went over my journal of feelings. I never knew all that stuff she pointed out about me. That exercise of writing helped me to get in touch with my feelings and get to know me. I will enjoy reading and learning How to Become a Heroic Writer by Jerry Waxler. I enjoyed this post. Thank you for the helpful advise.
9:09 AM
Delete

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critique WOW!