My mom passed...

I was on my way to see my mom with my grand-puppy, Samson. My brother Kerry called and told me Mom had passed. I won't get into my feelings of loss and out of sorts going down the road. I was just not expecting her to go today, September 7, 2019. However, two days ago, I told her on the whiteboard, "I know you said you are tired. I love you-always. You can go be with GOD, Stacy, and Jesus whenever you are ready. We will see you when it is our time. Your children, me, Keith, Kerry, and Craig will be okay and we all love you very much, always."
I had told my brother, Kerry, I didn't want to see Mom take her last breath like I watched our dad do. Mom must have known. Our mom passed to the spirit realm at about 1:30 p.m. today, September 7, 2019. Mom would have been 79 in a few more (one week) days. I told GOD that she doesn't have to wait for her birthday. I do not want my mom to suffer. I want her to be happy, comfortable, and without fear. I know that GOD granted my prayer because I did not watch my mom take her last breath. I walked into Mom's room to pay my final respects. Her eyes were slightly opened, so I closed them. She looked like she was sleeping, so much so that I almost couldn't believe she had gone. I gave her a kiss and told her I love her. We LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Critique WOW!